Who is ELCO?
ELCO is a well-established computer product distributor, focusing on high quality technical products and their support, featuring top name manufacturers and products. ELCO manufactures 3Com ConnectedT V8 Systems and provides integration of custom systems and server configuration services.
How long has ELCO been in business?
ELCO was established since 1992. ELCO had expanded nationwide over the years. There are 6 offices across Canada to serve the customers.
Where is ELCO located?
ELCO’s head office is located in Toronto, Ontario. Our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax are fully stocked to fulfill any order of the customers across Canada.
How do I contact ELCO?
You can contact ELCO via our toll-free number, 1-800-689-ELCO(3526) or e-mail. Our toll free number will route to the office nearest you. For mailing addresses, please click here.
How do I obtain a price list?
Once you registered as a dealer/customer of ELCO, you will have the access to our price list and specials in this web site. Our sales representatives will also contact you regularly to update both prices and specials.
What promotions are you running?
When you become a dealer/customer of ELCO, you will have the access to learn about our promotions. Our sales representatives will also contact you regularly to update both prices and specials.
What is RMA? How do I obtain a RMA?
Unless otherwise specified, all products are sold with a 1-year Parts & Labour Warranty against defects in material and workmanship. If your products are found to be defective, you can ship them back to ELCO with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number obtained from our Service/Technical Departments. Please visit our Policies page for RMA procedure. If you need to obtain an RMA number, you can fill out our RMA Request Form or contact our Service/Technical Departments via our toll-free number 1-800-689-ELCO or e-mail.
Hours: 9 am – 6 pm, Monday to Friday
You may also complete the online form below for technical inquiries.
Ontario Electronic Stewardship (OES)
Revised Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) Steward Fees
A New Revised (Phase 1 and 2) Program fees from OES (Ontario Electronic Stewardship) will be in effect starting April 1, 2010. Check out the revised program fees provided by OES and see how that could affect your purchase. For more information, please visit ontarioelectronicstewardship.ca/
Atlantic Canada Electronics Stewardship (ACES) Environment Handling Fees
Product List with Fees
Check out the Program Expansion program fees For more information, please visit http://www.acestewardship.ca/
2) It is mandatory to return RMA product(s) together with the followings:
A fully completed RMA Request Form with provided RMA number. Please do not write on manufacturer boxes.
Proof of purchase (a clear copy of the original invoice and packing list*) must be included.
No Accessories (Manual, drivers, cables, etc.) except for pre-authorized Credit or DOA.
We only perform the test as per described on the RMA Request Form. Please be specific.
Failure in fulfilling above said requirements and/or without specifying problem(s) of the returned product(s) will result in the product(s) being returned to sender freight collect plus a handling charge of $30.00.
3) All RMA shipments to ELCO must be pre-paid, with the RMA number clearly marked on the label/box.
Collect shipments will not be accepted.
ELCO is not responsible for any loss/damage in transit.
Elco Systems Inc. is not liable for any data lost due to servicing of computer systems.
4) If point (1) to (3) is not fulfilled, our Service Department will not process the RMA and will return the RMA product(s) to the customers COLLECT.
5) ELCO will return the repaired/replaced product(s) to customers using ground service at our own expense if the RMA product(s) was shipped to us. If the RMA product was dropped off, customers will have to pick up the repaired/replaced product(s).
6) When making inquiries, always refer to your RMA number.
7) Walk-in customers will not be entertained if (1) and (2) are not fulfilled unless walk-in customers are with complete information to fill in the RMA Request Form at our desk. Please aware the average waiting time is about 45 minutes for walk-in customers.
8) All RMA product(s) will be replaced or repaired at our discretion within the terms and limits of the manufacturer’s warranty.
9) Improper packaging, physical damage or alteration of serial numbers will void all warranties.
10) Under no circumstances will ELCO cross-ship RMA.
11) The service charge of 30.00 per item, plus shipping, if the RMA product proves not to be defective.
All RMA policies are subject to change without further notice.
A. Online Applications
Please fill in the online RMA Request Form completely .
Please SELECT the location of office you want it to send.
Please specify the problem(s) of the product(s) as precise as possible. It is essential to speed up the process.
Our Service Department will issue a RMA number on the RMA Request Form and return to you by e-mail.
A RMA number is not a proof of receipt.
B. By Fax
Please obtain an RMA Request Form by phone or fax from our Service Department. The RMA Request Form can be printed directly or downloaded from our website (www.elcosystems.com).
Fill in the RMA Request Form completely. Please specify the problem(s) of the product(s) as precise as possible. It is essential to speed up the process.
Our Service Department will issue an RMA number on the RMA Request Form and return to you by fax.
An RMA number is not a proof of receipt.
All DOA products must be received by ELCO within 14 days after the date of our invoice. All DOA products will be replaced or repaired at ELCO discretion and subject to conditions of the Manufacturer’s Warranty. DOA returns are subject to the RMA Policy & Procedures. Any physical damage found on product(s) will not be considered as DOA.
1) This policy extends for a period of 7 days from the date of our invoice.All products requested and authorized as Return for credit must be received by ELCO within the first 15 days of original purchase date, not the authorization issue date. There is no refund of credit for specials order items.
2) Return for Credit will only be accepted when the item(s) is in original manufacturer sealed packing and re-sellable condition. If the product(s) shows signs of use, it may not be returned.
3) Credits can be applied towards future purchases only. NO CASH REFUND. All credits remain in effect for 1 year.
4) All products Return For Credit is subject to the RMA Policy & Procedures.
5) All returns must be in their original shipping cartons with original packing materials. They must contain all manuals, cables, and accessories.
6) A 20% restocking fee or current selling price (whichever is lower) and back-charge of freight will apply based on the product(s)’s purchase price as stated in the sales invoice.
7) CPU, memory, systems, notebooks, LCD monitors, printers, warranty, software and consumable items cannot be returned for credit or replacement.
8) Credit will be final only after receipt of the returned products and approval.
9) ELCO reserves the right to refuse any request to issue credit for returned products.
10) Collect shipments will not be accepted.
Hourly Labour Rate: $60.00/hour, minimum 2 hours
Non-Defective items: $30.00 handling fee per item + shipping costs
Non-ELCO items: $60.00 handling fee per item
Refused Shipments: $30.00 handling fee + shipping costs
RMA Online Form
All products sold are subject to manufacturers warranty. This warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse or physical damages via shipping or by the customer. There is no implied warranty that the products will fit any particular purpose. All warranty returns are subject to the RMA Policy. ELCO will not, whether expressed or implied, be liable for any damages resulting from the use of our products. Warranty will be void if the product is found to be damaged by accident, misuse, misapplication or as a result of service rendered other than by authorized personnel of ELCO.